1.18.2014

Christmas 2013

 
 We spent this Christmas with the stomach flu.  Not fun let me tell you.  I knew it was coming actually since this year I felt the most prepared for Christmas.  I remember telling TJ how I felt so at peace with this Advent season.  We had gifts bought and wrapped in advance, had done the Jesse tree each morning at breakfast.
Annie got sick first and within a day both George and Thomas followed.  I felt so bad for the kids that they had to miss going to Grammy and Grandpa's house Christmas eve and miss having Laura and Jarod and the kids stay at our house. Miss going to open presents at my parents house Christmas morning.  And Thomas felt the worst on Christmas day.
Nevertheless, Jesus was still born, Santa did still come and we spent the week just laying around playing with new toys.
 
 



















 














 

No comments: