5.06.2012

Sold


About a month ago, TJ and I made an offer on a house in an area of town that we have been longing to live in for years.  It's super close to our church and school, close to our friends, and pretty much everything since it's in the middle of town.  TJ and I had had enough of the twenty minute drive to and from school each day.  And now that the kids are getting more involved with school activities we knew that living close was a must. 
Our house sold four days after we listed it!  What a bonus for us to have it sell so quickly.  Being the sentimental gal that I am, although I have been looking forward to moving for years, I am already going to miss this house. 

2 comments:

Megan Huppert said...

Hello from Switzerland!
Will you please put up pictures of the new home?

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!