8.05.2011

And The Tie Breaker Is.....



A boy.
Three boys.  Two girls.  And one little one in heaven.  I feel very blessed.

It was just Annie and I who went to the ultrasound this morning.  My heart was pounding as the ultrasound tech began to rub the warm jelly across my belly.  When she said boy, I was shocked, which was funny because I was kind of expecting a boy, but REALLY, a BOY??  Oh my.  All I could think of was throwing the football and more golf clubs.  TJ stayed home with the others since it was early in the morning, and Thomas asked if I could surprise him in a fun way.  So Annie called TJ from the ultrasound and told him it was a boy, but not to tell the others.  When I got back with the kids, I told them we were going to the candy store and that when we got there I would let them know if they could pick out blue candy or pink candy.  Blue it was.  George of course, wanted green candy, which worked out well too! And Bev walked in the door, found the first sucker she could get her hands on, tore off the paper and went to town.




Another boy.  Thank you God for this little person.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Hooray for all of you! So happy. Do you have your boy name all ready?

fullofgracex7 said...

Overwhelmed with happiness for you!! Yay...a boy. (of course, I would have said the same if it was pink!!)
Janel

Lindsay said...

Oh, He's already cute. So happy for you.

Aubrey said...

A boy, a boy! I'm so excited!