3.03.2011

This and That

Someone has been sneaking tickets into his jar......

I love how George bakes.  He gets right in there to help

I wish I could explain how squeezy she was that day.  She was wearing super tight leggings which showed every roll she has to offer, and a tight t-shirt.  I had to hold myself back from squeezing her to death.

Asparagus man...

This fabulous meal was sweet and salty salmon on top of edamme succotash.  Say that five times.

Uh, gross.  I don't know which is worse, the picking of the nose or the green eggs and ham.....

sisters

We have been getting farm eggs again from the Andreasens.  We sure missed these beauties.

Don't disturb her, she's......stirring.

                                               Someone is taking dental hygiene too seriously.

1 comment:

fullofgracex7 said...

Thank you. I'm still laughing!! LOVE it all!!