10.04.2010

the strangest thing

Sometimes you hear about a person who had their arm or leg amputated years ago and yet can still feel like they have an itch where the arm or leg used to be. I've heard about that many times.

I'm experiencing that in some way. I can't tell you the number of times where I seriously hear a little cry coming from upstairs. Every time, I have to stop, and think if I have a baby sleeping upstairs or not. I look at my children playing downstairs, and yet I still stop and count them, and for a second, wonder if I have a newborn baby. It sounds crazy, I know, but I think that a mothers heart and mind are separate from each other. My mind knows, obviously, that we don't have a new baby. My heart however, tends to think otherwise.

1 comment:

fullofgracex7 said...

Maybe you should take a test. :)