8.29.2010

"A" week snacks

I started this last year.

Having a letter of the week themed after school snacks. The kids looked forward to snack when they got home and it helped me to get creative with their snacks. I only made it through "F" last year and then became pregnant. All my ambition goes out the window during the first trimester! So when Annie asked me if I was going to have "A" snacks after the first day of school I told her....absolutely.



Avacado smoothies

Letter A cookies
Apple cupcakes with worm
Apple slices dipped in carmalMini carmal Apples

5 comments:

sogladimhere said...

Amazing! Awesome! Astounding! Artsy! Adorable! Astonishing! Appetizing! Admirable! Adventurous!

Kristi said...

ahhhhh....

HangerMom said...

Brilliant! I may have to jump in on this for B week. After school snacks are a down side of my day usually, trying to think of something quick and easy, but making it a game could really fix that. Nice work!

Jenn said...

Kristi, I may have to adopt this idea...I have been looking for something to spice up our afternoon snacks and what a fun way to do so! Great job mama!

Aubrey said...

A is for attention. Kristi, you pay so much attention to detail. :)