5.19.2010

paradise.....











Having this blog has done something for me. It's opened my eyes to all the beauty in my daily round that make up my life. I have always tried to be aware of it, I knew it was there, just most days I would see past it. Getting my camera has also helped. Now I'm actually forced to think about my life, if I want to write about it. I love it.




Having my camera helps also. I love to take pictures with it. I can capture what I get to see each day.








Yesterday, George played babies with Annie for the first time. Usually, she just goes off quietly to play them by herself. Today was different. I listened very closely as I watched them play.








Annie: "What's your baby's name?"
George: "uh.....Dora."

Annie: "mine is Clare Abby." (wonder where she got that from!!!)

George: (talking to Dora) "How was your nap? Did you have a good nap?"
George: (as baby is falling down the steps) "oh, no....baby!"































































































































































































































Yesterday I witnessed Annie, dressed as a ballerina,
sitting herself down to play piano. It was hilarious! She was singing her little heart out. The funny thing was that she didn't even notice me.










































This truly is paradise.

No comments: